If you’re operating Microsoft on iOS, then you must have noticed that there is no simple way to rename,re-arrange and organize your files within the PowerPoint, Excel and Words apps. And now you wish to keep all of your files in one convenient and straightforward app that you can manage from any device you use. It can be accomplished by directly visiting the website. From there you can browse, search and organize all the files in one place. It includes iCloud Drive and other cloud services.
These are some steps to follow in order to move Multiple files and folders:
1. Open OneDrive – Go to the app on your iOS device and press on it, and this will open your app.
2. Log in your account – You can skip this step if you’re signed in before and if not, Enter your email address and password.
3. Access and View your files – Press on the cloud icon named “Files.” This will open the file directory of the OneDrive account. You can see all the important folders and files from here.
4. Open the subfolder where you want to move your files. Go through the folders by pressing on them.
5. Choose the folders and files – You have to press on the three small circles icon on the top-side of the app and by pressing on it open up pertinent task options for items. Press on “Select items”box. The files and the folders within this sub-folder will have choosen circle selection circles next to them.
– To choose the files and folders, you wish to move, tock on them. The chosen circles will emerge in blue and checks will show up to signify selections.
6. Determine the destination – When you select your folder, a lower part of the menu will show and this presents further task options for the chosen folder.
– Go to the file icon and press on it, and this will show in the file directory of your OneDrive account.
– Go through the folders by pressing onto them until you identify and select sub-folder for your folder.
7. To transfer the folders and files – When you find the destination sub-folder, press on “Select this location’. The chosen folders and files will be moved on this.
Hope this article helps you move multiple files.