The episodes auto-play feature in Netflix is more of an annoyance than any help! Mainly, it was intended with the aim of cutting down a viewer’s browsing time by giving users a number of additional information about the episode, based on their behavioral preferences – and making them stay on Netflix.
This feature could help users make a choice quickly, waste less time scrolling and spend more time watching. The same function has now turned out to be a big nuisance in the streaming experience.
In this article, we will show you how you can turn off or stop the Netflix app in your Windows 10 from auto-playing. Also, you will learn how to turn off or stop the Netflix from post-playing the Trailers & Previews automatically.
Stop Your Netflix app from auto-playing Trailers & Previews
- Authoritatively acknowledged by the name ‘Post-play,’ auto-play is a feature that provides some glimpse of the upcoming episode while the current is wrapping up.
- If you want to disable Post-Play’s auto-play feature on your Netflix profile, you will need to sign in and tap on the drop-down arrow. You will find it next to your profile icon. Then select the ‘Account’ option.
- Up next, you need to scroll down a bit to locate ‘Playback Settings.’ You will find it under ‘My Profile’ section.
- Here, you simply need to remove the checkmark from the box marked against ‘Play next episode automatically.’
- As soon as it gets done, you need to make sure that save your settings.
- If you are using a Netflix account with multiple profiles, the playback settings are only going to be changed for your profile.
Note: For making the changes for other profiles as well, you will need to repeat the process as mentioned above for every single profile.
That’s it. Thank you for reading this article; I hope the information you got here is going to be useful to you.