Today, the web browsers are a package of innovative features making the Internet browsing simple and time efficient. The web browsing giants, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, are providing a feature to set your tab pages. Not only these two internet browsers, but the other browsers like Safari and Microsoft Edge are also offering this feature which enables you to set your tabs to open a specific page every time you launch your internet browser. But, the quality feature is not configured as a default function which means you need to enable it from the settings of your browser. When you activate the function, you can open the multiple web pages in just one click. Follow the instructions if you want to set the Internet browser tabs.
Setting Tabs in Google Chrome
- Open your web browser.
- Click the three vertical dots at the right corner.
- Form the drop-down list, go to Settings.
- Open Settings and a tab will open.
- Scroll down to On startup
- By selecting Add a new page, you can set a web page one by one.
- If you click the Use current pages option, Chrome will automatically set all the currently open tabs.
In the last two steps, you have set a tab with a particular web page which means, whenever you open Google Chrome, these web pages will load in the browser automatically.
Settings Tabs in Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Firefox web browser.
- From the upper right corner of the browser, click to open the menu list.
- Select and open Options from the list.
- Now select General
- In General menu, find When Firefox starts
- Choose Show your home page.
- Go to Home page section and select Use Current Pages.
- All the web pages will automatically set to the tab in Firefox.
Setting Tabs in safari
- Open your Safari browser in Mac.
- Browse all the web pages you want.
- Go to Bookmarks and click Add Bookmarks for These tabs.
- A box will appear asking where to add the bookmarks.
- In, Add this bookmarks folder to, select Bookmarks.
- Type Startup or Start Pages and click Add.
- Go to Safari Menu and click Preferences.
- Click New windows open and select Choose tabs folder from the drop-down list.
- Select the bookmarks folder that you created and click Choose.
- When you open Safari next time, these tabs will load in the browser automatically.
Setting Tabs in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click Hub from the toolbar.
- Now click Settings to open.
- In Open Microsoft Edge with, select A specific page or pages.
- Since Edge does not have Choose current page option, you have to copy paste the URL in the box.
- Click Save placed right to the column.
- If you want to use more web pages, then click Add new page.
- Again click Save, to set the web page.
Setting a web page on a tab will open the same pages every time you open the web browser. You can remove the URL address from the tabs anytime. In your web browser, click the sign in front of the URL and click. It will remove the URL from tabs.