Norton Identity Safe is a password manager tool which is completely cloud-based software. Users can easily access and always makes it easier for users to access their personal information like your login credentials, passwords, address, bank card details, etc across the world. The Norton Identity Safe is a multi-layered protection feature which makes personal data completely secure.
But sometimes, during the user is using the Norton Identity safe or log in to the Norton Identity Safe software might be facing the login issue which stops user to login into their account. But the Norton Identity safe login issue is one of the common issues which generally occurred during the time of login procedure. This error can easily solve by following some of the simple steps. But if you want any technical support from Norton then Visit Norton.com/setup or dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support to get instant help.
We are providing you two steps for fixing the error. These steps are very easy and simple to understand. The detailed procedure is given below.
Procedure to Fix Norton Identity Safe Login issues
Norton Identity safe login is a login tool which helps you in the login process. If you found the error login issue then below we providing you the best steps which saves your much time and efforts and fix easily. But try to follow the procedure in the given sequence to avoid trouble. The steps are mentioned below-
Step-1: Restart the Computer System
- Close all the active programs on your computer screen.
- Then, go to the Start button
- Now, click on the next button to shut down the computer system.
- Finally, click on the “Restart” button.
After restarting the computer system follow the next step given below-
Step-2: Sign out of Norton Identity Safe and then sign back
- First, start the Norton antivirus Setup.
- On the home screen, go to the right top corner of screen and click on the mentioned username.
- The username will only appear on the home screen if the users are logged by filling the Norton account credentials.
- Click on the “OK” button, which is given on sign out dialog box,.
- In the main window of Norton antivirus product, go to the Identity tab and click on Identity Safe button.
- Then, go to the get started window and click on the sign in button.
- Fill the Norton account details i.e. the username and password.
- Click on the Sign in button again.
- Then, fill the Norton Identity Safe vault password in your Norton account in the Vault closed window.
- Finally, click on the Open button.
Now you are able to login with the Norton Identity Safe tool. And the error login issue automatically solved after following the above given issues.
When an incorrect password error displays while attempting to sign in?
To get access in your online vault, you need to first log in with your Norton account and then you need to sign in to your Identity Safe Vault. If any incorrect password error occur then it is important for you to understand whether the error is occurred by Identity Safe password or the Norton account password. Below the steps are given to solve the error-
Step-1: Login to Norton Setup Account
- First, go to the URL Norton.com/setup
- If in the web browser, the Norton Identity Safe toolbar displaying the Vault closed then click on the Vault is closed option.
- Then, fill the email address which is associated to Norton account.
- Now, click on the Next option
- After that, fill the Norton account password in the box and then, click on the Sign in option.
- When successfully logged in to the Norton account, it will be asked for the Identity Safe Vault password.
- After providing the password you will successfully logged in with the Norton setup account then, follow the next step given below-
Step 2:- Login to the Norton Identity Safe Vault Account
- To log in to the Norton Identity Safe Vault, you need to enter a password for the Identity Safe Vault.
- If you forget the identity safe vault password then click on the Show password hints option.
- Then, Try to recall password with the help of the hint. If it fails then you have to delete the Identity safe vault from your system.
- For security and data privacy reason, the user can neither reset nor retrieve the vault password. if they forget or lost their Identity safe vault password.
- Try to fill the wrong password at least three times and then click on the delete Identity Safe Vault.
- Click on the Yes button in Delete My Vault option
- Now, enter your Norton account password
- Then, Click on the Delete my vault option
- A confirmation dialog box will appear on the screen, then, click on the Yes button to delete the vault permanently.
After completing the above-given procedure you are able to sign with your Norton identity safe vault. But if you are facing any issue then get in touch with Norton Customer support. The Technicians are skilled and certified professionals and available 24*7 to assist you. Dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support to get instant support or for more info Visit www.Norton.com/setup.