The new Mac operating system update has come with some stunning and smart features that include Stacks for organizing files on the computer system, Quick Actions in Finder windows, System-wide Dark Mode for apps, improved screenshot and recording with built-in markup and editing, Stability for grabbing and editing photos you capture on your iPhone, and many more. The members who are registered to Apple Developer program can sign up for the beta on Apple’s developer website.
However, downloading and installing the latest developer beta on your Mac may seem as simple as visiting Apple’s developer portal. And this article is for you if you want to start using the MacOS Mojave developer beta 9 on your Mac.
Download the MacOS Mojave Developer Beta 9
Follow the easy steps given below to download the MacOS Mojave developer beta 9 on your computer:
- Go to developer.apple.com on your Mac.
- Tap on the Develop tab.
- Tap on the Downloads tab.
- Then sign in with your developer account.
- Scroll down and tap on the Download option for your MacOS.
- Now, the file will automatically start downloading to your Mac.
- Here, you need to launch your Downloads window.
- Then select the MacOS Mojave Developer Beta Access Utility option.
- Double tap on the “macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.pkg” option in the Downloads windows. Doing so will run the installer.
Note: When the installer finishes downloading process, you will see the Mac App Store opening to the Update section.
- Tap on the Update option to download and install the MacOS Mojave developer beta 9 on your Mac. After the software has been downloaded to your Mac, your PC will automatically restart.
What if the latest developer beta does not appear on the Update list?
In this case, you should restart your Mac first. After that, open the Mac App Store and tap on the Updates tab. Now, the developer beta update is likely to take some time or more than you expect to finish the downloading process, depending on the size. However, the status can be checked in the Updates tab of your Mac App Store.
Install the MacOS Mojave Developer Beta 9
As soon as your MacOS Mojave finishes the downloading process, you will be prompted to install the software automatically. Follow the easy steps given below to install the MacOS Mojave developer beta 9 on your computer:
- Tap on the Continue option.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of Apple by selecting “I Agree” option.
- Tap on the Install button.
- Now, you will just have to follow some easy instructions to install the MacOS Mojave developer beta.
Here, your Mac will automatically reboot to install MacOs Mojave. You are likely to see a black screen with an Apple logo and a moving bar indicating progress. You may have to wait for sometimes until the software finishes installing.
Thank you for cogitatively reading this article. I hope that the information provided here is going to be useful to you.
Edward Lewis is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.