There is no doubt that Norton antivirus is the best antivirus program across the globe for removing any virus or malware. A large number of computer users from various parts of the world are using this antivirus application on their computer system. Many users who use this antivirus get easily disappointed if any error pops up on their Norton product. They get even more frustrated when they are not able to solve these kinds of issues arising on their Norton antivirus. Some users are complaining that they are very tensed due to the pop-ups which appear regularly.
More about Norton pop ups:-
Norton antivirus is using the pop-up notifications to inform a user when performing full system scans or live updates in the background. Particular offer notification, performance alerts, and intrusion prevention alerts are among some of the other pop-up notifications which you have to face when using Norton AntiVirus. Norton pop-up message can also be an annoying form of distraction since you have to wait for several seconds for them to disappear. Fortunately, Norton AntiVirus features built-in options that allow you to disable these annoying pop-up notifications at any time.
Steps to Stop Norton product Pop ups:-
If your Norton antivirus keeps showing pop-ups, then you can do the following:
- Open Start. Go to the search box.
- Type “Norton Antivirus” and press “Enter” to open Norton Antivirus program.
- Click on the “Settings” tab, and then click on the “General” tab.
- Click on the “Norton Tasks” side tab.
- Go to the “green-colored bar” and then click on “Norton Task Notification” to turn it off.
- Then click on the “Other Settings” side tab.
- Click on the green-colored bar then click on “Special Offer Notification” to turn it off.
- Then hit on the “Performance Monitoring” side tab then double-click on the green-colored bar and then click on “Performance Alerting” to turn it off.
- Hit on the “Network” tab, click on the “Intrusion Prevention” side tab and then hit on “Notifications” to turn it off.
- Hit on “Apply” to remove or clear Norton Antivirus pop-ups.
- After that, click on the “Close” button to exit from the Norton AntiVirus.
We hope that, after following the above steps, you will be able to get rid of any pop up on your Norton antivirus. Moreover, all given steps are elementary to follow, hence, all of the Norton users will feel comfortable in applying these all given steps.
Norton Technical Support for Users:-
Now you can quickly completely rid of your all of the issues and troubles by opting for Norton Customer Service. Norton support services are in perfect sync with the diverse requirements of the Norton users. The ones who are not able to solve their Norton related issues, they can contact the Norton certified experts. The technician will provide you the correct process to stop Norton pop-ups on Windows immediately. Norton technician possess required technical knowledge which enables them to resolve the pop-up issues of the Norton users. They are very sincere towards their job and proffer the best solutions. They also keep their eyes on all the errors which assist them in unraveling any Norton issue.
Norton Customer phone Support:-
To getting Norton phone support from Norton technical professionals, contact Norton representatives over the phone and tell them all of your issues. After listening to your problems, they will come up with the most effective way to resolve your particular issue. So, no need to take stress about your Norton antivirus pop ups as you can fix your troubles just by dialing Norton tech support toll-free number. You may also visit Norton.com/setup 0r Norton.com/myaccount for any further information.