Most of the users are using Norton antivirus security program on their system to secure from online threats. But sometimes, the Norton antivirus software displays various type of numeric errors codes. In all of these, one of the standard error code “3048 3″, it occurs due to corrupt download or an incomplete installation of program and applications, infection in Windows registry, or might be possible that there are spyware, malware or other online risks infected files that have corrupted software files and folders. Please follow the below process to resolve error code “3048 3” from your system.
Know How You Can Recognize it?
- “Norton Error 3048 3” always infected the active program window.
- After running the same program, your computer easily crashes with this error.
- “Norton Error 3048 3 Windows 7” is displayed on your screen.
- Your Windows will runs slowly and input devices as- keyboard, mouse are performing in slow mode.
- Your PC suddenly “stops” for a few seconds anytime.
You will always see this error during installation a program, while a Symantec-related antivirus software program is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during installation of the Windows operating system. So, you need to keep track on this error that when and where it occurs on your system. It’s a critical bit of information in troubleshooting the problem.
Let’s Know About the Causes of Norton Error 3048 3:
- Corrupt or infected downloading and improper installation of Norton AntiVirus software.
- Windows registry has corrupted from a recent Norton AntiVirus-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Online risks or malware has corrupted os covered your Windows system files or Norton AntiVirus-related software files.
- Maliciously or mistakenly deleted Norton AntiVirus-related files or another antivirus program.
Many type of reasons can occurs the “Error 3048 3”, so it is essential for a user that he/she remove each of the possible causes to stop it from recurring on your computer.
Know How You Can Remove this Norton Error?
You can quickly remove this error by using below given steps from your computer.
Step- 1 Start LiveUpdate:
- First of all, run Norton program.
- Now go in the main window and click on the Security,
- Now, click on the “LiveUpdate.”
- After finished Norton LiveUpdate, click on the “OK.”
- Then, start LiveUpdate after getting the message, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- Then, restart your computer.
- After completing this process, If the error persists then go to Step 2.
Step-2 Download Norton Remove and Reinstall tool:
- First, you need to uninstall your family Norton software before start the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Now you can download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- After downloading, make the folder to the Windows desktop.
- Note- In some browsers, this file is automatically saved to its default location on your computer.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Now, go to your saved file and double-click on the “NRnR” icon.
- Then, Read all the license agreement carefully and then click “Agree.”
- Now, click on the “Remove & Reinstall.”
Note- You will get this Remove button if you have purchased your Norton product from your service provider.
- Now, click on the “Continue or Remove,” click on the “Restart Now.”
- After restarts your computer, you need to follow the on-screen given instructions to reinstall Norton software.
We’re sure that you won’t have to struggle with Norton Antivirus Error 3048 3 anymore in your future. As the Norton certified technicians are available to render quality Norton Help, you can contact them anytime by phone, chat, and email to get a correct suggestion for the problems encountered. So, you can feel free to connect with Norton verified team. You no need to conflict with any Norton related issue, just make a call on Norton customer service to get instant support. You may also visit Norton.com/setup 0r Norton.com/myaccount for any further information.